At 45, you know what is the secret to Victoria Beckham’s relevance to date? Her very disciplined lifestyle. Form one-time Spice Girl to a fashion Mogul of Victoria Secret’s empire, where she gained critical acclaim and umpteenth awards for her sharp clothing line. And how she further ventured into makeup and skincare line by further expanding her empire is nothing less than truly inspirational. Do you know what’s more inspirational?
At 45 years old, the mother-of-four maintains an envious physique that has onlookers continually asking, ‘How?’. A few days ago, the better half of English football star David Beckham has shared her healthy morning routine with her followers on Instagram.
Here are some of her morning routine glimpses she gave her Instagram followers.
1. Apple Cider Vinegar: The first thing the Posh Girl does every morning is 2tsp of Apple cider vinegar. Followed by fresh lemon squeezed into hot water.
2. Chia Seed Pudding: Her morning breakfast usually comprises of chia seed pudding soaked in almond milk, and a little raspberry stuck in the middle there.
3. Pre-Workout Coffee: The mum-of-four followed up her breakfast with “a few” coffees from the family’s barista-quality coffee machine, before hitting their home gym for a two-hour workout – and all before doing the school run
4. Two-Hour Workout: She workout every day for two hours. According to the Victoria Secret fashion mogul, “It’s two hours a day when I turn off the phone and I focus on me and clear my mind at the same time. I use the time to get inspired and get my head ready for the day.”
Benefits Of Apple Cider Vinegar:
Apple cider vinegar is widely touted for a variety of purported benefits to the body and gut.
1. The acetic acid in Apple Cider Vinegar help reduce fat storage and augments fat burning.
2. Some drink it to control the symptoms of digestive conditions, while people who have diabetes have found it can help control blood sugar levels.
3. However, some banes are attached with this much-touted apple cider vinegar, for example, feelings of satiety might cause unpleasant bloating, loss of appetite, and nausea. And acetic vinegar can attack the enamel on teeth, leading to tooth damage.
Victoria Beckham’s fitness regime is truly motivational on many levels. But if two hours workout on a daily basis seems like a daunting task or extreme for your fitness level, worry not. For most people, 150 minutes per week of moderate-intensity exercise (such as brisk walking) or 75 minutes per week of high-intensity exercise (like jogging) is enough to stay physically fit, as well as help, prevent issues like diabetes, high cholesterol, and high blood pressure.